Saturday 23 March 2013

Skin Fair 2013 - The Quest for a new Skin!

Skin Fair 2013 is here, and with that is a bunch of awesome exclusive event skins. I have a bit of a budget, so can only get a few skins, so I decided to grab as much demos as I liked, and feature my favourites.

I feel this process may help me choose what I can fit into my budget, and it might just bring to light something you yourself may have missed while going through the demos yourself.

I am dark skinned in my everyday form, though when blogging I will wear many different tones. I am looking for everyday skins and unique skins. So I wont be featuring everyone, even if I like their skins, as some designers don't make darker tones =(

Heres to hoping I find something awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design