Saturday 23 March 2013

Skin Fair 2013 - Quest for a new Skin - Skindustrial Bodywerks

I love these skins from Skindustrial Bodywerks, which are exclusive to the fair. Again, not my colour per say, I prefer black ethnic tones, not tanned. There isn't however many tribal skins that are created with inspiration taken right from RL. Most kind of just make it up, so I like these for their authenticity. 


Makeups from Left to Right

SKBW Tribal Skin Red/White
SKBW Tribal Skin Red/Skintone
SKBW Tribal Skin Red/Plain
SKBW Tribal Skin Black/White
SKBW Tribal Skin Black/Red

Each pack is L$700. Packs contain 10 tribal paints in one Tone (Red/White, Red/Skintone, Plain, Black/White and Black/Red) with 2 Brow shapes and matching mesh bare feet.

I really like the Red/Skintone Combos, from what I could see on the booth poster. Again, another designer that doesn't have demos of all the skins, but at least there are pictures of all the various tribal paints, so you can at least see what you will get. Just might not be able to tell if everything will work with your shape.

I think I am getting this one for sure. Putting it on the list!

Skindustrial Bodywerks is located on Sim 1 of the fair.

Hair - Sari's
Eyes - Tuli
Lashes - LeLutka
Outfit - The Plastik

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design